Personal Bond

The claiming personal bond can be done if student had completed or being terminated from studies and intend to leave Malaysia. Before applying for the personal bond, please make sure that you had done the visa cancellation first. For further details of VISA CANCELLATION can be read HERE.

Follow the THREE (3) steps below :

1. Download PERSONAL BOND form.

*attached with a copy of completion letter / termination letter, flight ticket and visa cancellation stamp

2. Get the signature / stamp of officer oat UTeM International Centre (UIC)

3. Once completed, submit the personal bond form to Bursery Office and get your claim there.

Any inquiries, please contact :
Bursary Office
1st Floor
Chancellery Building
Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
Hang Tuah Jaya, 76100 Durian Tunggal, Melaka, Malaysia
Tel : +606-331 6188 / 6190 | Email :