[UGS1819] [ Helping Students with Difficult Subjects]
The Academic committee has arranged some lectures in certain taught subjects for 1st and 2nd year students.
The lectures were held on last days of March and beginning of April. The Difficult subjects were chosen relaying on a form that had been filled by students.
The aim of this academic program was to demonstrate the important topics and give tips that may help in midterm exams.
SPECIAL THANKS TO FOLLOWING SENIOR STUDENTS FOR SACRIFICING THEIR VALUE TIME TO HELP OTHER STUDENTS
– Najm Addin Ameen and Malek Abdulsamad for their contribution in explaining the Database subject.
– Shahab Khaled and Hamdan Yahya for their contribution in explaining the Data Structure subject.
– Bakil Mohammed for his contribution in explaining the Differential Equations subject.
– Mahmoud Nabil for his contribution in explaining the Calculus subject.
– Osama Abdulrahman for his contribution in explaining Microprocessor & Control System subjects.
Note: Sorry we have delayed this post for some reasons ,however; better late than never.
“THINK GLOBALLY, ACT LOCALL
UTeM Global Society session 2018/2019 (UGS1819)
University technical Malaysia Melaka (UTeM)
Like & Follow us:-
Facebook: UTeM GLOBAL SOCIETY
Youtube: UTeM GLOBAL SOCIETY